These Terms of Service (these “Terms”) are a binding agreement between you (“you”), Beam Healthcare
S.C. and its associated medical practices (collectively, “Medical Group”), and Beam Together MSO, LLC
(“Beam” and, collectively with the Medical Group, “we,” “us,” “our,”). Beam makes available a telehealth
platform hosted by Hint Health Inc. and provides services to you that are described in more detail in these
Terms (the “Beam Services”). The Medical Group uses the Platform in its performance of online medical
consultations (the “Telehealth Consultations”) between Medical Group healthcare professionals
(individually the “Provider” and collectively the “Providers”) and their patients pursuant to these Terms
(collectively, the “Telehealth Services” and, together with the Beam Services, the “Services”).
These Terms govern your access to and use of the Services pursuant to the purchase of or subscription
to the Services (“Subscription”) by you or on your behalf. Note that Section 24 entitled “Governing
Law; Dispute Resolution; Arbitration; Venue” contains a mandatory arbitration provision that
requires the use of arbitration on an individual basis and limits the remedies available to you in
the event of certain disputes.
Please read these Terms carefully. By clicking “I Accept” or by accessing or using our Services,
you acknowledge that you have read, understood and agree to be bound by and comply with
these Terms. If you do not agree with these Terms, you are not authorized to access or use the
Services or any information contained within the Services for any purpose.
To the extent that these Terms conflict with a Services Agreement (or any related agreement) (a
“Customer Agreement”) between Beam and your employer (or the employer of the Beam member,
as applicable) (“Beam Customer”), that Customer Agreement shall control.
We may revise these Terms from time to time. Any material changes to these Terms will be in effect as of
the “Date of Last Revision” referenced in these terms. You should review these Terms from time to time
and we will endeavor to provide you with reasonable notice when we make material changes to these
Terms. Your continued use of our Services after such changes will constitute your acceptance and
agreement to such changes.
Online Advertising. The Services may integrate third-party advertising technologies
(e.g., ad networks and ad servers such as Facebook, Google Ad Words, Criteo and
advertising for Beam products on the Services, as well as on other websites you visit
and other applications you use. The ads may be based on various factors such as the
content of the page you are visiting, information you enter such as your searches,
demographic data, and other information we collect from you. These ads may be based
on your current activity or your activity over time and across other websites and online
Notice Concerning Do Not Track. Do Not Track (“DNT”) is a privacy preference that
users can set in certain web browsers. We are committed to providing you with
meaningful choices about the information collected on our website for third party
purposes, and that is why we provide the variety of opt-out mechanisms listed above.
However, we do not currently recognize or respond to browser-initiated DNT signals. To
learn more about Do Not Track, you can do so here.
- In the preceding twelve (12) months, we have collected the categories of personal information as described above in Section 1 entitled “How We Collect and Use Your Personal Information.”
- In the preceding twelve (12) months, we have used and shared your personal information as described in Section 1 “How We Collect and Use Your Personal Information” and Section 2 “How We Share and Disclose Your Personal Information.”
- We have not sold your personal information in the past twelve (12) months.
- The right to know. You have the right to request to know (i) the specific pieces of personal information we have about you; (ii) the categories of personal information we have collected about you in the last 12 months; (iii) the categories of sources from which that personal information was collected; (iv) the categories of your personal information that we have sold or disclosed in the past 12 months; (v) the categories of third parties to whom your personal information was sold or disclosed in the past 12 months; and (vi) the purposes for collecting and selling (if applicable) your personal information.
- The right to deletion. You have the right to request that we delete the personal information we have about you. We may deny your request under certain circumstances, such as if we need to comply with our legal obligations or complete a transaction for which your personal information was collected. If we deny your request for deletion, we will let you know the reason why.
- The right to opt-out of the sale of your personal information. You have the right to opt-out of the sale of your personal information. However, we do not sell your personal information.
- The right to equal service. If you choose to exercise any of your privacy rights, we will not discriminate against you in any way. If you exercise certain rights, however, please understand that you may be unable to use or access certain features of our Services.